Apply for funding
An Angel investor uses his or her personal disposable income and business experience to invest in the growth of a start-up or early-stage company. Angel investors can make investments on their own or as part of a group. Alpha Angels is a network of angel investors who together view pitches from start-up entrepreneurs. Each member then individually decides whether to participate in an investment or not.
Our Target Entrepreneur
We love to see applications from entrepreneurs who:
• Are in a cutting-edge industry, like technology or a cool consumer product
• Have the ability to gain traction overseas, especially in North America
• Can demonstrate that the company will generate a significant return for investors in 5 years
• Ready to exchange equity and control for funding and mentorship
• Have a clear path to exit, for e.g. through a strategic sale or IPO.
The Funding Process
Length of Process
The funding process may take up to 3 months to complete from the date of your pitch to the angels.
The investee will be required to send monthly performance reports to the investors, including a summary of key activities and milestones, and financial reporting. To prepare for this post-investment requirement, entrepreneurs should start using accounting software in their businesses as early as possible. We recommend using Xero.